We use the Arbor App for all communication with parents / carers. It is a simple, smart app which allows parents to register their child for a club or trip, book parents evening slots and manage payments all from your phone. Parents can also use the app to check in on their child's attendance, behaviour and progress.
How will parents benefit?
- Check on your child from anywhere: You can check in on your children from anywhere - all you need is a phone.
- Access important information about your child in one place: See your child's attendance, behaviour and progress this week as well as for the year so far. You can also see upcoming homework and download reports for your child.
- Get updates from school via push notifications: Get notified when your school sends out a new message via the App.
- Make payments on the go: Manage tasks like payments and booking trips or parents' evenings.
How to get set up
- Download the free Arbor App from the Apple Store or Google Play Store
- Look for a welcome email in your inbox
- Click on the link in the email to set up your password
- Get started!
We hope you find the app easy to use and a helpful source of information.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are having any problems include full details of the problem, your name, your child's name and your contact details.