Year 11 Essentials
HOW YOU CAN HELP WITH GCSE PREPARATION
In order to ensure your child achieves the best results, we need your support leading up to and during GCSE exams. If you need assistance or have questions about anything, get in touch with a member of the Year 11 team. We are here for you every step of the way!
Who can I speak to?
Mr Theo Aung, Assistant Principal, Raising Achievement, Acting Head of Year 11
What can I do to help my child revise?
- Ensure your child attends school every day and is on time.
- Ensure your child is attending masterclass and holiday interventions.
- Create a quiet space for your child to revise at home.
- Check your child is doing their homework.
- Keep in close contact with us.
- Talk to us about any concerns.
What can I do to help my child prepare for Sixth Form?
- Secure a place in the Sixth Form early so you don't have to worry.
- Ensure your child has completed an application form for the Sixth Form.
- Speak to the Year 11 team if you need assistance.
WHAT ARE THE KEY DATES FOR YEAR 11?
GCSE public exams: Monday 15th May until Friday 23rd June 2023